ELLE Magazine for third time granted awards in six cosmetic categories in annual ELLE International Beauty Awards. The best in the world 45 beauty specialists faced the nominations and unanimously chosen 15 best products of 2015. Which cosmetics gained label of cosmetic trend of 2015? And which products were declared the innovation of 2015? Read below.
Cosmetic Innovation of 2015
The favourite of Jury for innovation of 2015 according ELLE Magazine turned out to be nourishing complex Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate Shiseido. It’s a product perfectly matching everyday skin care, which combines rejuvenating, regenerating, highlighting, stimulating and strengthening properties.
Best scent of 2015
Modern, simple and at the same time luxuries scent according to Jury of ELLE International Beauty Awards is Narciso from Narciso Rodriguez. The soft floral fragrance of Narciso opens out into beautiful woody accords to flare up with scent of brilliant musk.
Best make-up cosmetics of 2015
In this category ELLE Magazine Jury chosen four prizewinners of International Beauty Awards in different subcategories. Awarded products are:
- Best mascara: Grandiôse Lancôme,
- Best lipstick: Baby Doll Kiss & Blush Yves Saint Laurent,
- Best foundation: Perfection Lumière Velvet Chanel,
- Best nail polish: Dior Vernis Dior.
Best face care cosmetics of 2015
ELLE awarded in this category three products. This year skin care trends are:
- Best moisturising face cream: Aqualia Thermal Vichy,
- Best anti-age cosmetic: Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil,
- Best face mask: The Lifting And Firming Mask La Mer.
Best cosmetics for body care of 2015
Body care trends, according to ELLE Magazine, are also three. Best body care cosmetics of 2015 are:
- Best moisturising cream: Future LX Total Regenerating Body Cream Shiseido,
- Best sunbathing product: Sunscreen Care Oil Spray SPF 30 Clarins,
- Best anti-cellulite product: Cellulinov Sisley.
Best hair care product of 2015
In the last category of ELLE International Beauty Awards are three products. Jury granted awards in following subcategories:
- Best shampoo: Elseve Fibralogy L’Oréal Paris,
- Best conditioner: Bb Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Bumble & Bumble,
- Best hair stylisation product: K V.I.P Volume in Powder Kérastase.