At-home lash care is a fantastic option if you want to save some money on pricey beauty salon treatments. Dreaming of longer, fuller and stronger lashes? Go for a good lash serum! It’s the most effective way to keep your eyelashes and their follicles healthy. A high-quality lash serum is able to condition weak and brittle hairs as well as increase their resistance to fall-out and protect them against damage.
Check out the ranking of the best eyelash serums – Follow our top picks!
Wondering which eyelash serum is the best? Does the beauty market offer so many options that you don’t know which serum to buy? Meet our Ranking Of The Best Eyelash Serums and see which one got the first place!
This hair growth serum strengthens, thickens, adds density and elasticity to your lashes and protects from hair loss. Thorough research has proven its effectiveness – results are visible just after 15 days of regular use. Additionally, it’s safe for those with sensitive eyes and can be used every day (always after makeup removal!). The serum is also suitable for contact lens wearers.
This lash serum stands out with its effectiveness and safety of use. This serum is perfect for allergy sufferers, sensitive people and those after chemotherapy. What’s more, a myriad of glowing reviews is a sufficient reason that Nanolash is one of the best serums on the beauty market. Learn more: www.nanolash.com
- fast results (visible after about 2 weeks),
- effects last for a long time after finishing the treatment,
- price (great value for money),
- delicate and non-irritating for skin,
- short, proven ingredients list,
- available in most countries.
- applicator has a very thin brush (requires some experience or practice).
The innovative formula of the eyelash serum leaves lashes more elastic and hydrated, protecting them from damage and breaking at the same time.
The Lashcode serum is very effective and contains multiple natural ingredients, valuable for the lashes, such as peptides, arginine, baicalein, and soy and wheat germ extracts. This product will help you nourish weak hairs, offering long-term results that last after finishing the treatment. To use the Lashcode serum, simply apply it at the roots in the upper lash line once a day with the brush that comes with the set. Learn more: www.lashcode.us
- after finishing the treatment, lashes stay long,
- large capacity and efficiency,
- natural composition,
- lashes stop falling out,
- delicate for the skin,
- available in most countries,
- quick delivery.
- Lashcode’s mascara and eyelash serum have the same packaging.
RevitaLash Advanced 3.5 ml
Patented formula of the lash serum contains a peptide complex and helps lengthen and thicken even very sparse lashes. They’ll become significantly darker, shinier and less prone to damage (i.e. caused by using an eyelash curler). The serum’s composition also includes ingredients of plant origin that are essential for health. Ginseng and gingko biloba are full of antioxidants and vitamin B, ensuring revitalization and protection of lashes. Sabal palm, rich in fatty acids and plant sterols, promotes the right hydration levels. Amino acids contribute to stronger, softer and conditioned lashes. What’s more, the serum is hypoallergenic and can be used in the case of lash extensions.
- an effect of curled lashes,
- protects from damage,
- three sizes to choose from,
- plant extracts.
- after finishing the treatment, lashes go back to its former state,
- thick formula,
- after finishing the treatment, you need apply the lash serum frequently so the effect doesn’t disappear.
XLash PRO Eyelash Serum 3 ml
The XLash hair growth serum has a unique formula that will appeal to fans of natural care. The conditioner speeds up lash growth and strengthens them at the roots which results in thick and longer lashes. The product can be safely used by contact lenses wearers, those who have lash extensions or permanent makeup. The product’s composition, based on on natural extracts, boost the volume of lashes gradually and the first effects are visible after a month.The key ingredients are biotin, green tea and hyaluronic acid. Green tea is a powerful antioxidant with a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect. Hualuronic acid is an effective emollient that increases the suppleness of lashes. Biotin supports their regeneratiom and strengthens their structure. Importantly, the XLash serum is not recommended to allergy sufferers because of its large capacity of plant extracts.
- plant ingredients,
- moisturizes and nourishes lashes well,
- two sizes to choose from,
- lashes fall out less often,
- convenient packaging.
- a long waiting time for the first results,
- might cause allergy,
- not many reviews online.
GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum 4 ml
This lash enhancer has been specially developed so it nurtures, hydrates and regenrates weak and fragile eyelashes well. The formula contains a unique mix of powerful active ingredients such as vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and amino acids that correct the condition and the appearance of lashes. Its moisturizing formula envelops every lash with a protective layers that shields from damage and dryness. Eyelashes are secured from any mechanical damage caused my drying mascaras or eyelash curlers. You can notice a difference after just a few weeks of using. More lashes start to appear and the rest is darker, thicker and less pron to falling out which makes the lash line fuller. This serum can be used even if you wear contact lenses.
- stronger and longer eyelashes,
- improvement in suppleness and hydration,
- a few sizes to choose from,
- contains plant extracts,
- corrects the stare of eyelashes.
- one of the most expensive lash serums out there,
- after finishing the treatment, you have to apply the serum frequently (even 4 times a week) for the results to last,
- poor availability.
How to use eyelash serums?
Lash serums are equipped with a special brush that lets you use the product right at the roots. Apply the serum on the upper eyelid above the upper lash line (just like liquid eyeliner). Keep in mind that you should apply the conditioner to the skin closest to your lashes, not on lashes themselves.
- Step 1 – Remove your makeup thoroughly. It’s best to use eyelash serums before going to bed when the skin is properly cleansed and there is no makeup residue on it. The residue that is left might leave a greasy layer that prevents ingredients of the serum from reaching into lash follicles.
- Step 2 – Apply the serum on the upper lash line with an applicator in the form of eyeliner. It’s best to do it on clean, dry skin. Let the product fully dry, don’t remove it and don’t rub it off.